Hello All and Welcome to The Whole Self. I do know that the 'self' in the blog itself is spelt with two f's but the singular form was taken so we get two f's... :) I chose the name the whole self because it seemed to sum up this course. With that in mind I am excited for this course and hope that I can let go of my sceptic a little and enjoy as well as embrace this approach. I do believe in the main tenants, I just think sometimes things get jumbled up a little when we try to 'prove' them. :) Sometimes we need to just believe.
I have never blogged before and to be honest I am not that excited to do it now. So far I have subscribed to blogs that aren't from our class (and can't figure out how to delete them, so if anyone has any ideas :)), and have no clue how to find the journey on relaxation exercise. So over all this whole aspect is becoming an epic fail...but I will remain optimistic...lol
If anyone has any helpful info it would be greatly appreciated! I'm sure this will all come together eventually...:)
Have a great day/weekend!
Janena
Hi Janena, Welcome and congratulations for creating your web page. If you are trying to stop following a blog, open your dashboard top right, scroll down to below "blogs", click on "manage" then go to settings. Right center of page click on Stop following this site. See if that works.
ReplyDeleteAll good so far.