* Review your unit 3 personal assessment of your psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being. Reflect on these areas . How did you score yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 in unit 3? How do you score yourself now? Has the score changed? Why or why not?
According to my blog, in unit 3 I rated my physical well-being as a 8, my spiritual well-being as a 9 and my psychological well-being as a 9. And although I have really enjoyed the course, a few months is not long enough to see a drastic change in these three areas; so I continue to rate myself as I did in unit 3. My future hope is that with continued practice I will see growth in these areas of my life and this course has given me many wonderful tools to aid me in that growth.
* Review the goals and activities you set for yourself in each area. Have you made progress toward the goals? Explain.
I have made progress towards my goals. My serenity level has increased and my kindness has as well. I will continue to be dedicated to my progress towards these goals as well as always make time for the cherished practices that bring my closer to them.
* Summarize your personal experience throughout this course. Have you developed improved well-being? What has been rewarding? What has been difficult? How will this experience improve your ability to assist others?
I chose this course because I am always looking for ways to increase my overall wellness and health. I have enjoyed his course and feel that it has taught me a lot as well as it has given my useful tools to continue to grow as a human being . As far as developing an improved well-being, I think it will take more time to really see the impact of what this course has taught me. I think the most rewarding portion is having the new tools this course offers. I think they give the gift knowledge which is power. The most difficult portion was defiantly the subtle mind practice. But I do think in the long run it will be very valuable. In the area of helping others, this experience has opened my eyes to many new practices and avenues to assist others. For example, when using the integral approach to counseling, when a client complains about headaches there are many possibilities that should be addressed; not just biological factors.
Overall, this course has been wonderful and very enlightening. Thanks to everyone for the support and input. Best of luck to all on their journey!
Janena
No comments:
Post a Comment