Monday, March 28, 2011

Optimal Well-being


The two practices that I found to be the most beneficial are the Loving-Kindness practice and the Taste of Human Flourishing Visualization found on pages 144 and 145 in our Integral Healing text.  Both of these practices filled me with serenity, love and positive energy. These practices as well as the subtle mind practice and meeting Asclepius are all practices I implement into my life today. I gravitate towards the Loving-Kindness practice and the Taste of Human Flourishing Visualization, but I know the others are very important as well. 

To foster mental fitness I will continue practice these practices on a daily bases. I will also try to incorporate them more on days I am struggling with peace. For example, if I am having a rough day, I will take a few minutes to engage in the Loving-Kindness practice. This helps me step outside myself and my issues while sending good energy to others. 

Have a wonderful day!

Janena

No comments:

Post a Comment